There is nothing easier than classic Chicken Salad Sandwiches. It's a quick lunch or dinner. Perfect for a weeknight, if you are running around after a long day. The chicken can certainly be made the day before or even frozen and thawed out. A definite quick and easy meal for sure!! You can even serve them with a big bowl of soup and you have a full meal. Another option would to make them into little finger sandwiches and serve for a party as an appetizer Enjoy!
- 2 large cooked skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ¼ cup julienned carrots
- 2 extra large radishes, cut into small chunks
- ¼ cup fat free mayonnaise (you can use regular, if you want
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 pieces of crusty bread
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- When ready to serve, divide the chicken salad between the 4 sandwiches and add a couple slices of tomatoes and the lettuce. Serve! Enjoy!