If you are a lover of pumpkin and mousse, you are going to certainly like my Pumpkin Mousse. It makes a wonderful dessert for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I used mostly low fat products, but you can certainly use regular or even fat free, if you want. What I like about it, is that it’s not too sweet at all like some mousses can be. This is so easy to make, just mix all the ingredients together, chill for a couple of hours and you are good to go. It would make an excellent dessert for company as you can dress it up by serving them in wine glasses like I did.
To see how I make my very delicious Pumpkin Mousse, keep on reading!
|Pumpkin Mousse|| |
- 1 pkg. instant sugar free/fat free vanilla pudding
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- Cinnamon sticks and candy corn for decoration
- Whipped cream in a can to decorate the top
- In a large bowl mix the pudding and milk until thick (about 3 minutes), add pumpkin and cinnamon. Fold in whipped topping and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve in wine glasses, topped with whipped cream and candy corn and cinnamon.