- 1-2 small heads of Endive, washed and sliced in thin rounds
- 1 medium head of Radicchio, washed. rinsed and sliced thin
- 1 (10 oz) bag of baby Arugula (rocket lettuce), washed and drained
- 4-6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium glass bowl add the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and let stand for about a half hour so the flavors can melt together.
- In a large bowl add the endive, radicchio and arugula and toss.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture and toss. Enjoy!
Pair this dish with my friend Michele’s from the Flavor Mosaic’s Chicken in an Italian Parmesan Cream Sauce and you have a perfect meal!
Another perfect dish that would go great with this salad is Chicken Florentine Style from Wine Lady Cooks
A perfect soup to pair with this salad would be a Chopped Fennel and Orzo Soup from The Kitchen Chopper