Lemon Chicken is such a delicious dish! The combination of lemons with chicken really go so well together. There is a definite balance of flavors! This recipe is simple but yet you can even make this for guests as it is a very elegant dish. It would go perfect on the grill as well. To see how it’s made, keep reading!
- 1 (3-5 lb) chicken cut up, or separate parts (remove most of the skin and fat)
- 3 tbsp lemon infused olive oil (or regular olive oil, if you don’t like it too lemony)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay chicken in an aluminum baking pan. In a mixing bowl add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Pour over the chicken and using your hands turn all the pieces into the marinade. Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes to an hour, turning half way through. When done, turn up the heat to broil and place under the broiler for 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it as you don’t want it to burn. Enjoy!