I think lemon and garlic go fabulous with chicken and this dish will not disappoint. It’s elegant enough for company, but yet quite easy enough for a weeknight dinner. This recipe is also great for those watching their weight as it uses very little oil, but yet it doesn’t sacrifice any flavor. Serve it with a nice tossed salad and some steamed rice and fresh vegetables and you have got yourself a great meal. Pair it with your favorite Pinot Grigio. To see how I make my Lemon and Garlic Chicken, keep reading!
|Lemon and Garlic Chicken|
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1-2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Spanish paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced plus extra wedges for serving
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped, leaving about a tsp. for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a non stick sauté pan over low heat with the olive oil the garlic and cook for about a minute, stirring constantly. Add in the chicken and the paprika. Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until done and no longer pink inside. Add the lemon juice and all but about a teaspoon of the parsley. Garnish with more fresh parsley and lemon wedges. Serve and enjoy!