Hi everyone! Are we ready for another Munching Monday’s? Well this one is Munching Monday’s #65. The time is sure flying by as I can’t believe November is practically half over! The year is going way too fast don’t you think?
Last week we had a wonderful turnout with over 200 links! Keep all the links coming, we love to see all your recipes. I especially love the fall recipes.
There were so many great links last week and we have a few great favorites but before I get into that, there are just a few rules! Don’t worry, we aren’t very strict! 🙂
1. Follow your hosts: Nicole @ Nibbles by Nic, Sandi @ A New York Foodie Pam & Regina @ Skinny Sweets Daily and Jaime @Mom’s Test Kitchen
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, maybe even pin a few links that you love! Please make sure all recipes/dishes/tips are original to you and you only.
3. Posting more than one dish is not only allowed but recommended.
4. By sharing your dish Nibbles has the rights to promote it on social m
5. Share the nibbles love…comment, link-back and make some new friends here!
Also please grab a badge and display it on your link party page, if you have one. Thanks!
Here are this week’s features, aren’t they great!
Creamed Corn and Bacon Lasagna from In Good Flavor
Homemade Doughnuts from Little House Living
Sage Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin in Bacon from With a Blast
Chicken Tortilla Soup from This Mama Loves
Now let’s get on with linky party Munching Monday’s #65