Welcome back to Munching Monday’s! This week it is Munching Monday’s #66. Can you believe that Thanskgiving is only a few days away? Where has the time gone? What are you all doing for the holiday? I have to admit this is my favorite holiday! I love the colors and all the smells of the foods cooking…just delish!!!
Last week we had an amazing turnout with 244 links!! The best we have ever had! It was very difficult for me to pick my favorite as there were so many wonderful links. To link up your DIY projects and recipes we do have a few rules but don’t worry, we aren’t very strict!! 🙂
1. Follow your hosts: Nicole @ Nibbles by Nic, Sandi @ A New York Foodie Pam & Regina @ Skinny Sweets Daily and Jaime @Mom’s Test Kitchen
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, maybe even pin a few links that you love! Please make sure all recipes/dishes/tips are original to you and you only.
3. Posting more than one dish is not only allowed but recommended.
4. By sharing your dish Nibbles has the rights to promote it on social m
5. Share the nibbles love…comment, link-back and make some new friends here!
Also please grab a badge and display it on your link party page, if you have one. Thanks!
Here are this week’s features! Don’t they look amazing!!
Cheesy Artichoke Bites from Bitz and Giggles
Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Ornament from A Cultivated Nest
Easy Chocolate Peppermint Truffles from The Suburban Mom
King Ranch Chicken Soup from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Ok, so let’s get on with the party so grab yourself a hot beverage or a glass of wine. You might also want to get a snack as well because after you view all these delicious goodies, you are going to be quite hungry….LOL!!